A neurosurgeon is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.
Treatments under Neurosurgery
- Brain Tumors.
- Malignant Tumors .
- Spinal Disorders.
- Cerebrovascular Disorders.
- Pediatric Disorders .
- Movement Disorders .
- Pain Disorders .
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders .
- Epilepsy Disorders .
- Adult Hydrocephalus Disorder .
- Brain Injury Disorders .
- Benign and Cranial (Skull) Base Tumors .
- We will provide consistently excellent and accessible health services.
- We will provide consistently excellent and accessible health services .
- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.>